Senior PHP Developer (m/f/d)
at mailbox.org: Full-time, Berlin or remote
mailbox.org is setting new standards in secure e-mail communication for both private and business customers. We are passionately building mailbox.org from a niche provider to a mass provider, where security and privacy are top priorities.
We are committed to free and secure communication!
- You plan, programme and develop user interfaces and the corresponding backend functions for the communication and security software of our platforms.
- You ensure high code quality through reviews, unit tests and refactorings, analyse and fix bugs and make adjustments to the applications.
- You work with OpenShift pipelines based on Kubernetes and Docker.
- You have several years of professional experience as a software developer and can draw on very good knowledge of PHP.
- You have already gained experience with microservices and DomainDrivenDesign.
- You have your own ambition to improve code quality, maintain a structured programming style and rely on agile working methods. Unit tests and SOLID are not foreign words to you.
- You bring along communication and team skills, as well as reliability, diligence and initiative. "Getting things done" is part of your self-image.
- You are fluent in German (at least B2 level) and can communicate in English.
Working with us
- Work with purpose: Passion for free and secure communication. Enthusiasm for Linux and OpenSource. Commitment to great customers.
- Knowledge: Challenging and diverse tasks. Exchange of experience across all teams and levels.
- Growth: We specifically promote your professional and personal development.
- Work-life balance: We make it possible to combine career and family, e.g. by offering overtime compensation.
- Owner-managed family business: With 25 years of history, we guarantee stability and security in a family environment. We involve our employees in the joint success of the company.
- Amenities: Public transportation company ticket, organic fruit & hot drinks, a weekly masseur, a central office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg and regular joint team events and activities make your (work) life more enjoyable.
Personnel development & HR