There has been a recent update of the mailbox.org cloud office which includes a number of usability and accessibility improvements. In addition, there is now also a new feature for creating and editing presentations online.
New feature – Presentation
The update brings a new „Presentation“ module to the cloud office, which allows users to create and edit presentations at home and on the go, as a sole user or collaboratively with colleagues or fellow students. You can access your presentations and templates from anywhere and show them directly from the mailbox.org cloud office in the browser window.
These are some of the key features:
- Support for handling Microsoft Powerpoint files (from version 2007) with the original formatting remaining intact upon import
- Master and Layout slides can be edited easily
- Add figures and shapes to your presentation
- Straightforward format adjustments and grouping of objects; convenient drag&drop of pictures from web pages or the local desktop into the presentation in the browser
- Shared and collaborative editing of presentations across the Web